Uganda's Best Kept Secret: Nilotica Shea Butter
At Pameri Organic, we only use the highest quality, purely organic, unrefined East African Nilotica Shea Butter and Oil in our products. It is a healing and moisturizing ingredient, perfect for both adults and children, beneficial for all skin and hair types - it is truly the best the earth offers.
We are dedicated to making superior Nilotica Shea available to beauty and cosmetic brands keen to offer their customers the very best – pure, unrefined, 100% organic Nilotica Shea of the highest quality.
Where does Nilotica Shea Butter come from?
Ugandan communities have understood the benefits of Nilotica Shea Butter and Oil and have been using it extensively for centuries. Only recently has the international community started recognizing Nilotica Shea for its deeply moisturizing and natural antioxidant properties.
Wild-harvested Nilotica Shea is extracted from naturally-occurring Vitellaria Nilotica trees in Uganda. These trees only start bearing fruit at 20 years of age and continue to do so annually throughout their entire lifespan.
What are the benefits of using Nilotica Shea Butter?
A natural antioxidant, Nilotica Shea Butter is renowned as one of the finest natural skin moisturizers. Nilotica Shea Butter is rich in essential Vitamins A, E, and F. These vitamins play a critical role in keeping skin and hair healthy.
Skin Prevention & Protection:
- Helps prevent stretch marks and wrinkle formation.
- Keeps skin from drying out and becoming chapped or itchy.
- Protects from frostbite, cold or harsh weather conditions, and UV aggression.
- Reduces nicks, cuts, and bumps when used as a shaving cream or aftershave cream.
Healing and Anti-Inflammatory Properties:
- Effective in treating small skin wounds and burns, skin cracks, tough or rough heels, insect bites, skin allergies, eczema, dermatitis, arthritis, rheumatism, sunburn and more.
- Fades scars.
- Reduces blemishes.
- Relieves muscle fatigue, aches, and tension making it perfect for use before and after strenuous exercise.
- Encourages reactivation of collagen synthesis, resulting in younger-looking skin and resistance to photoaging caused by the harmful effects of the sun.
- Boosts healthy skin collagen which prevents premature wrinkles, facial lines, and slackened skin.
- Deeply hydrates dry or damaged hair.
- Repairs and restores hair from weather damage, dryness, and brittleness.
- Protects against further damage and dryness.
- Absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to rehydrate without clogging pores.
- Particularly beneficial for processed and heat-treated hair.
- Treats dry scalp effectively.
- Restores luster to damaged hair.
- Eliminates scalp irritation from dryness or chemical processing.
It is hard to imagine that a product can provide so many benefits, but that is the gift of Nilotica Shea Butter and why it is truly Uganda’s gift to the world. These unique properties that make Nilotica Shea Butter beneficial for both skin and hair, make it an attractive ingredient in luxury skin and hair care products made and sold in the United States and Europe.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is not intended to constitute professional medical advice for treatment. We encourage you to consult with your dermatologist or hair care specialist.